Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Day 210 (Week 31)

After a 6-week break, I am resuming my chemo treatment but using another drug called TAXOTERE. CT Scan showed that the tumour grew to about 5x6 cm. Cancer marker at 222 U/mL.

After chemo, while standing up and getting ready to leave, i noticed blood on the floor, tray and over my left wrist and sleeve. Apparently, blood was still oozing out from the vein used fot the IV! Nurse Margaret cleaned up the mess.

My usual session took a twist this time round with the doc saying prayer in our presence. He also asked me to read "Psalm 1-21" of the Bible which was supposed to be my assignment for the next 3 weeks...

By the way, I have been taking Porcupine bezoar (in capsule form) for the past week. This "powder" apparently works miracles and is very expensive. Thanks to Arthur (my boss) who bought them from a friend and FOCed to me. Shhh.... don't tell the doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment